Monday 14 May 2012

Prada's new jewels!!

Hello!!
Now I'm not usually one for designer labels (mainly due to lack of money...) but I am absolutely in love with Prada's new jewels. And when I say in love, I mean get married, find a small house in the country and grow old together kind of love. Oh yes, they're that good. All pictures are courtesy of The Prada e-store.
If you've been following me, you will know that I adore flowers and all things nature. So for me these pieces combine that wonderful mix of class, and pretty flowers. My favourites are the red rose earrings as they look so elegant. But I adore the lime green ones as well with their light pink diamonds. I especially like the fact that the green roses are patent rather than plastic resin like the red ones. They're all just so beautiful!!
I would love to own one of the pieces, but I have neither the money or the social life for them. Hopefully one day I will.
Until next time!!

Lu x

'Diamonds are a girls best friend'

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're so lovely!! Just wish I could afford them :(

      Delete
  2. This post is so funny. And I totally understand why you love those little beauties :)
    xx Gigi

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!! They are lovely aren't they :)

      Xx

      Delete